Kamal Group, one of the largest and reputed business house in Tanzania.
Kamal Group registered its flagship Company Kamal Steel Limited in 2004 and today has become largest Hi-Tensile Steel Re-bars producer in East Africa. Along the way, the group has also consolidated its position in diverse promising sectors like Industrial & Medical Gases, Electrical Products, Power Generation, Mining, Infrastructure & Township Development etc.
Kamal has also developed its own Industrial Estate. Kamal believes in inclusive growth; growth that empowers people and builds Nation.
Kamal and Tanzania
We came, we saw and became one with…is what can be said about Kamal coming to Tanzania. Its been more than a decade since Kamal first trail blazed Tanzania.
With a bold vision, strong determination and the willingness to walk the extra mile Kamal explored the potential in Tanzania and has since then attracted many investors to this rising country. Growing together indeed.
- SOUTH AFRICA – TANZANIA BUSINESS FORUM AND EXHIBITION – Construction and Infrastructure Development – 16th Mar 2023 (3/31/2023)
- Chairman’s private sector deliberation- Tanzania South Africa Business Forum – 16th Mar 2023 (3/31/2023)
- “Kamal Group Celebrates International Women’s Day in Style!” – Mar 08 2023 (3/27/2023)
- “Kamal Agro shines at World of Coffee Dubai WTC with exclusive Tanzanian coffee” – Jan 11- 13 2023 (1/16/2023)
- The Department of Mining and Mineral Processing at University of Dodoma recently organized an industrial visit for its students to Kamal Group – 13 Jan 2023 (1/13/2023)
- Celebrating Our Outstanding Employees: A Message of Appreciation- 28 Dec 2022 (12/29/2022)
- Limbs Camp on Nov. 30th, 2015 (11/30/2015)
- Tanzania in Focus 15 (11/30/2015)
- Artificial Limbs Camp on Nov. 30th, 2015 (11/30/2015)
- State Visit to India by the President of Tanzania (11/30/2015)
- Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony (11/24/2015)
- Visit to India by the President of Tanzania (6/25/2015)
- Artificial Limbs & Articles Camp (6/21/2015)
- Extending our support for welfare of Albinos (5/12/2015)