Kamal Group, one of the largest and reputed business house in Tanzania.
Kamal Group registered its flagship Company Kamal Steel Limited in 2004 and today has become largest Hi-Tensile Steel Re-bars producer in East Africa. Along the way, the group has also consolidated its position in diverse promising sectors like Industrial & Medical Gases, Electrical Products, Power Generation, Mining, Infrastructure & Township Development etc.
Kamal has also developed its own Industrial Estate. Kamal believes in inclusive growth; growth that empowers people and builds Nation.
Kamal and Tanzania
We came, we saw and became one with…is what can be said about Kamal coming to Tanzania. Its been more than a decade since Kamal first trail blazed Tanzania.
With a bold vision, strong determination and the willingness to walk the extra mile Kamal explored the potential in Tanzania and has since then attracted many investors to this rising country. Growing together indeed.
- Kamal Group – Internship program 2022 (9/20/2022)
- Artificial Limb Distribution Camp at Bagamoyo on 21 Sep 2021 (9/21/2021)
- Kamal Group donates motorbike to Tanzania Police Force (3/31/2021)
- Kamal Group – Artificial Limbs Program Iringa (2021) (2/19/2021)
- Kamal Group – Artificial Limbs Program Dodoma (2021) (2/15/2021)
- Visit by Minister of State for investment in Prime Minister’s Office – Hon.Angela Kairuki to Kamal Industrial Estate. (1/16/2020)
- Limbs Camp on Nov. 30th, 2015 (11/30/2015)
- Tanzania in Focus 15 (11/30/2015)
- Artificial Limbs Camp on Nov. 30th, 2015 (11/30/2015)
- State Visit to India by the President of Tanzania (11/30/2015)
- Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony (11/24/2015)
- Visit to India by the President of Tanzania (6/25/2015)
- Artificial Limbs & Articles Camp (6/21/2015)
- Extending our support for welfare of Albinos (5/12/2015)